Friday, August 14, 2009

GREETINGS TO ALL,


What a Busy summer. I've been trying to crochet another baby blanket for a friends new baby boy & I'm not done yet. I've been busy running after my 3 kids, all 3 were in summer school. My Oldest wanted to get a "government/ citizen " required class out of the way over the summer, as she will be a Senior this fall & wanted more time to do homework & continue her work internship in cosmotology. Hard to believe she is a Senior in High School already (that went by too fast). My son always has Extended School Year over the Summer, as he is Autistic & needs to keep brushing up on his skills. Our youngest,9, we discovered got top score in the Ohio Achievenments Tests in her class (3rd grade), so we have to keep her interested in school, & give her challenging stuff to do, or she gets bored. We are hoping she does as well as she did in 3rd grade in 4th. And last but not least, I am starting graduate school in September, so I've been running around geting financial aid forms filled out & applying to school. I found out I was accepted a little over a week ago. It is so exciting. I'll be getting my Master's in Psychology. I have a lot of time management to do & heavens knows when I will get to Post again. But as soon as I finish crocheting something I will be uploading the pics for it.

I hope everyone has had a good summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes
Click to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes